Adobe Commerce (Magento) helps brands create engaging, shoppable experiences.
Creating a seamless buying experience has never been more complex. Without the right, or enough, product shots and marketing assets, products won’t reach the right buyers in the right place with the right message—and opportunities will be lost. Rich media is at the center of any successful e-commerce experience, but keeping up with demand is a challenge.
Connecting Bynder to Adobe Commerce enables the use of brand-approved product and web assets across all e-commerce experiences. The integration provides direct access to search for, select, and use Bynder assets directly in Adobe Commerce webpages and product detail pages.
- Drive e-commerce experiences with the right rich media assets
- Accelerate time to market by accessing your e-commerce assets when and where needed
- Meet the growing demand for content by streamlining creation, management, and distribution
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels with approved and ready-to-use assets
- Always have assets in the right size, format, and version
- Seamlessly search, browse, filter, and add assets to webpages or product detail pages from within Adobe Commerce
- Option to upload assets directly to the Adobe Commerce library or utilize reference URLs from Bynder
- Access all derivatives in Bynder to ensure the right size and format is used
- Automatically sync assets when updating to new versions in Bynder when using Bynder reference URL
- Enforce permissions set in Bynder for asset access
- Automatically sync new assets by allowing the system to look for missing assets based on SKU or other metaproperty
- Update entire list of product assets from another system such as a DAM or PIM automatically