Bynder everywhere and anywhere you need in the Salesforce ecosystem. Your sales, support, marketing, and web teams, among others, can access and utilize assets from Bynder across systems; ensuring brand consistency, version control, and reducing the time it takes to locate assets for use.
The Bynder Lightning Web Component (LWC) for Salesforce works across the core Salesforce platforms wherever components can be used, providing flexibility in how and where the Bynder LWC is implemented. Salesforce users can attach Bynder assets to Salesforce objects and/or display Bynder assets within Salesforce.
Appsolutely is a Salesforce Summit Partner with 250+ certifications and years of developing experience on the Salesforce platform. Appsolutely specializes in Salesforce consulting, AppExchange app development, and managed services.
Example application use cases include:
- In Sales Cloud sales teams can attach Bynder assets to objects within Salesforce as attachments, as a reference URL, or import them into the Salesforce library to be able to attach or display inline in emails
- In Sales or Service Cloud assets can be configured to display on the home page
- In Service Cloud support teams can attach Bynder assets to objects within Salesforce as attachments, as a reference URL, or import them into the Salesforce library to be able to attach or display inline in emails
- In Experience Cloud web teams can configure assets to be displayed on Experience Cloud pages
- Provide teams with access to the latest approved assets and content directly in Salesforce
- Ensure brand consistency across channels and communication with approved and ready-to-use assets
- Improve efficiency and accuracy of operation
- Ease collaboration between different departments
- Attach Assets: Search for and select Bynder assets to attach to Salesforce objects as a reference URL or import into the Salesforce library
- Display Assets: Search for and select Bynder assets to display within Salesforce or on a Salesforce page