Shutterstock helps creative professionals from all backgrounds and businesses of all sizes produce their best work with incredible content and innovative tools, all on one platform.
Utilizing rich content is important across all touchpoints. But lack of visibility leads to underutilized content, reduced ROI, and creates duplicate work. Having a centralized library of licensed content helps reduce costs associated with purchasing duplicate or similar content. It also provides a pre-approved library of content so everyone is using content that is on brand, preventing them from sourcing their own content that isn’t approved or licensed.
Bynder’s integration enables users to access all the images they’ve purchased in Shutterstock from their Bynder asset bank. Each time an asset is purchased, it is automatically added to Bynder for use. Keep all media centralized in one place and save time searching for images.
- Save time manually uploading stock images to multiple locations
- Control access and usage of stock images
- Easily search for purchased images in your asset library for reuse
- Manage all assets from one central place
- Purchased assets are automatically uploaded to the DAM along with standard IPTC, EXIF, and custom metadata for use and visibility
- Search for assets purchased from Shutterstock by metaproperty in Bynder
- All defined derivatives in Bynder are created upon upload
- Shutterstock ID and tags are sent over and searchable
- Maps to Shutterstock ID to prevent duplicates
- Can be configured to require approval once sent over to Bynder