With Bynder’s connector to Slack, admins can receive Slack notifications for updates and events in Bynder to gain additional visibility. Simply configure the connector from within Bynder’s settings, selecting the event notifications you want to receive as well as who receives the notifications. When an event occurs in Bynder, a notification will automatically be sent to Slack.
- Gain visibility into changes within the system
- See notifications in configured Slack location
- Take action based on event notifications
- Configure messages for events in Bynder: create (upload), delete, metadata update, version update, or archived
- Configure to Slack channels, groups, and individuals