Rich visual content is at the center of any successful e-commerce experience and purchase, but keeping up with demand is challenging. Streamline the complete content lifecycle within Bynder and make approved product assets—in the right size and format—available to your e-commerce channels.
This guide provides best practices for developers & system integrators to develop integrations between the Bynder DAM and Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Utilizing Bynder’s API and development resources, organizations can connect Bynder DAM to Salesforce Commerce Cloud and/or e-commerce front-ends directly to keep up with the growing demand for content across channels, bring products to market faster, reduce risks to brand reputation, and eliminate process bottlenecks when creating and delivering content.
- Streamline and scale content creation, collaboration, and delivery by centralizing all visual product content in one integrated system—making assets easy to find, use, and re-use
- Automatically deliver enormous volumes of product content and variations needed across channels without manual effort or needing to search for assets in multiple systems
- Provide better, faster, and richer e-commerce experiences with automatically delivered, optimized imagery—leading to more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more sales
- Guide for connecting Bynder DAM to Headless B2C Commerce (SFCC)
- Streamline the content lifecycle in one solution: creation, collaboration, approval, management, and distribution
- Deliver large amounts of visual product content across channels in the right size, format, and variation without the manual effort
- Increase site performance with fully optimized imagery across the entire site
- Leverage the Bynder API and development resources to integrate and produce an engaging e-commerce experience