Figma is a design platform for teams who build products together. Born on the web, Figma helps teams create, share, test, and ship better designs from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page.
Connecting Bynder to Figma removes interruptions from your design workflow by providing access to your creative assets, stored in your asset bank, directly in Figma, and enabling upload from Figma into Bynder.
Now you can spend more time creating and less time clicking, searching, and moving between apps.
- Streamline the design process
- Always use approved imagery in designs
- One source of truth for completed designs
- Simplify updating and storing new design versions
- Search and filter available digital assets right from Figma to use in your designs
- Save new assets or new versions back to Bynder
- Maintains permissions set up in Bynder for uploads and approvals