inRiver is the market leader for simplifying product information management (PIM) to enable the delivery of world-class customer experiences across all channels.
Having full control over your product information is crucial for creating that experience. To truly let your products shine, you need digital assets, like images, to create visual experiences. Assets are often scattered, so managing them in one place, together with the rest of your product information, ensures you have your digital assets accessible for any channel at any given time.
Streamline your product enrichment process by uploading your images to Bynder and have them automatically matched to the right products in inRiver. The rich and powerful metadata present in inRiver is then sent back to Bynder, allowing you to search and find assets based on the existing information within your storefront.
Faster time to market and better customer experiences for all!
- Effortlessly synchronize assets between Bynder and inriver, ensuring that your asset repositories are always up-to-date and consistent
- Choose between copying assets for local storage or utilizing URL references for efficient asset management, depending on your specific needs
- Maintain control over asset quality and consistency by utilizing original assets for all your marketing and product communication needs
- Configure bi-directional synchronization based on file name or customize it to your specific workflows, ensuring seamless asset exchange between Bynder and inriver
- Seamlessly synchronize assets from Bynder to inriver whenever an asset is uploaded or updated in Bynder
- Choose between copying assets or utilizing URL references for flexible asset management
- Adapt the integration to work with Product assets or other asset types as needed
- Utilize original assets for optimal quality and control over asset management
- Enable bi-directional synchronization based on file name or customize it to your specific requirements
Pivot faster and better with DAM
Amidst Covid-19 and remote working environments, brands across all industries are undergoing pivots in their plans an strategies.